Apply For The Union Bank Tech Bootcamp 2022 For Young Nigerians.
Applications are currently open for the Union Bank Tech Bootcamp. If you are a young Nigerian who is interested in building a career in tech, here’s an opportunity for you to learn the relevant skills on the job.
The Union Bank Tech Bootcamp provides graduates of IT related and digital disciplines with the chance to acquire technical and leadership skills by undergoing training and learning on the job. Persons selected to participate in the Bootcamp will get opportunities to improve their knowledge of, and proficiency in work fields within tech, and prepare themselves for a successful career in roles across the tech ecosystem.
Union Bank regards itself as a forward-looking institution; this Bootcamp is part of its contribution towards strengthening Nigeria’s tech industry and improving the employment prospects of young Nigerians in the market for tech talent.
Candidates selected to take part in the Bootcamp will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Get the chance to acquire and sharpen skills that will prove useful in their careers.
- Set themselves up to fill tech-related roles.
- Gain leadership skills that will be applicable to a wide variety of industries and work environments.
- Work in an environment that guarantees employees’ professional growth and wellbeing.
Persons who apply for this program are expected to meet these conditions:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree (second class) or HND (Upper Credit) in Computer Science and closely related disciplines, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, or a numeric science.
- Between 0 and 4 years of work experience in Software Engineering, Devops, UI/UX design, IT Audit, IT Control, Information Security, Behavioural Analytics, and other IT roles.
- Possess an IT certification or evidence of having attended a tech Bootcamp.
- Should not be older than 30 years by December 2022
If you would like to apply for the Union Bank Tech Bootcamp, click here.
Featured Image Source: Jobberman