waec Civic Education 2022, waec Civic expo 2022, waec Civic question 2022, waec Civic Education question and answer 2022, Civic Education waec question WAEC Civic Education 2022 Answers, waec Civic Education 2022, Waec Civic Education Answers 2022. waec 2022 Civic Education obj, 2022 waec Civic Education obj and Theory Answers, waec Civic Education 2022, Many WAEC candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC 2022 Civic Education obj and theory question and Answers correctly due to not understanding the questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC Civic Education Obj and Theory questions and make a good WAEC result in your Civic Education examination.
WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2022. Objective and theory answers (Expo), for the West Africa examination council (May/June 2022.WAEC Civic Education Objective and Theory Answers. This post will provide you with repeated questions as well as the answers to your WAEC Civic Education Civic Education exam.This post will help you understand the WAEC Civic Education Civic Education objectives and answers.
TO GET civic Education ANSWER WHATSAPP 09035742503 NOW WITH YOUR 500 NAIRA
Keep Subscribing With US For Your Next
Subject @ NaijaLanded.com.ng To Enjoy Our Service And Get Your Legit Solution Night Before Exam Time.
WAEC 2022 CIVIC EDUCATION ESSAY AND OBJ ANSWERS-NAIJALANDED.COM.NG
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR ALL 2022 EXAM ANSWERS FOR FREE
Wednesday, 25th May, 2022
Civic Education 2 (Essay)
09:30am – 11:30am
Civic Education 1 (Objective)
11:30am – 12:30pm
top civil servants such as the head of service and sometimes the directors-general.
(iv)Political interference: The intervention of the government in the day-to-day administration of the civil service does not give the civil servants the necessary freedom to carry out government policies effectively.
(v)Duplication of offices and position: The civil service is often criticized for wasting financial and manpower resources, and retaining unproductive workers with the creation of ministries, departments and positions with similar functions.
Please Check Back Later and Share All the Pin with Your Friends And Classmate.
TO GET civic EducationANSWER WHATSAPP 09035742503 NOW WITH YOUR 500 NAIRA
PROOF OF WAEC Civic Education 2021 Answers
BELOW IS A PROOFS OF WAEC Civic Education 2021 Answers
SECTION A: (Answer TWO questions from this section)
Civic education is a public, socially-oriented system of continuous education and upbringing aimed at building civic
(v) Exposure to
SECTION B: (Answer TWO questions from this section)
*WAEC 2022 CIVIC EDUCATION ANSWERS*
Human rights simply means the absolute natural rights and privileges enjoyed by the citizens of any given state which are usually outlined by the constitution of the state.
(i) Being detained by law for an offence
(ii) During wars
(iii) During a curfew
(iv) When a citizen has a contagious or an infectious disease.
(i) To guarantee the liberty of citizens
(ii) To ensure that the right of citizens are not violated
(iii) For easy ammendment when required.
– They encourage dialogues with the kids.
– They act as responsible individuals themselves
– They spend quality time with their children
– They encourage more and criticize
– They teach more with actions (and examples) and less with words
– Responsible citizenry
– Healthy Nation
– Reduction in crime
– Emotionally balanced population
-Provision of formal education for the children.
– Breakdown of law and order.
– Violence and social instability.
– Disruption of academic activities.
– Disorientation of societal values.
– Premature death of youths who are cult members/innocent victims.
– Parents should pay more attention to their children’s upbringing and educate
them properly on acceptable standards of behaviour.
– Students should be encouraged to join religious groups and develop the fear of God because the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
– Students should be encouraged to workol hard in school.
– Parents should show good examples to their children.
– The teaching and learning environment should be conducive.
*5a.* 1 Fear of contacting hiv from them.
2. The judgemental part of thinking people who have hiv contacted it through immoralities.
3. Lack of enlightenment on how hiv works.
4. Outdated beliefs of some people concerning the disease.
5. The dreaded nature and assumptions of the disease
1. Inability of the patients to work owing to the illness can lead to dearth of human resources.
2. The dependents on the patients will suffer poverty and loss of goals.
3. The production life of the society will dwindle.
4. Good number of investable capital will be wasted of taking care of the sickness.
5. More people will be in danger of being exposed to the sickness owing to it’s spread which will underpopulate such society
1. Provisions of higher education
2. Provisions of technical and vocational education
3. Provisions of special scholarship program
4. Increase budgetary allocation for education
5. Making grant available for business development
6. Engaging youth in construction and rehabilitation of infrastructure.
1. To promote national unity
2. To inculcate the discipline and spirit of patriotism in the youth for national development
3. To contribute to the accelerated growth of the national economy
4. To live and work in any part of Nigeria
5. To make skills available to areas of need in any part of Nigeria
Political party is defined as organised group of citizens, who act together as a political unit having distinctive aims and objectives involving political questions in the state and acting together and seeking to obtain control of government.
– Secret balloting
– Counting of votes
– Division into constituencies
– Preparation of voters register
– Initidation of voters
– Opportunity to campaigns
a) Pro-democracy groups: denoting or relating to political activism directed towards the establishment of democratic government in a country.
b) Labour Groups: labor group represents the collective interests of workers, bargaining with employers over such concerns as wages and working conditions.
ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE IF YOU DONT WANT DELAY OR LATE ANSWERS..
WE FOCUS MORE ON SUBSCRIBERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE VERY SERIOUS ONES
ATTENTION:- PLEASE AFTER SENDING YOUR CARD, DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FROM US.
Direct Mobile:N800 MTN CARD.
Password/Link:N500 MTN CARD.
NOTE: Direct Mobile Subscribers Get Answers Direct To Their Phone As Sms/Text Message, While Password/Link Get their Answers Online on Our Answer Page.
Forward Your Name, MTN PIN, Subject Name, Phone number to: 09035742503
SUBSCRIBING BEFORE THE EXAM DAY MAKES YOU SAFER BCOS YOU’LL GET PASSWORD EARLIER ON THAT EXAM DAY. ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE EACH EXAM.
NOTE:- All SMS Sent To The Above Number Are Attended To, Our Phone Number Might Be Diverted To Avoid Distraction.
PLEASE DON’T CALL US!.
WE ACCEPT ONLY TEXT MESSAGES.
THE NUMBER IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CALLS BUT CAN RECEIVE AND REPLY TEXT MASSAGES ONLY.
Always Send Us SMS Of Your Complaint.