Waec Physics Practical Specimen 2022: 2022 Waec Physics Practical Specimen, WAEC Physics Practical Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2022- Are you a WAEC Candidate who is looking for the official WAEC Physics Practical Specimen 2022? It is available to testThe questions that are practical and their answers are listed in this web page. The best method of answering WAEC Practical Questions with a trustworthy source is to take your Waec Chemistry Practical exam.
The 2022 Waec Physics Practical Specimen is now available. The official publication of 2022’s Waec Physics Practical Specimen for all Waec candidates has taken place.
All Waec candidates can gain access to Physics Practical Specimen 2022. All Waec candidates are now able look at an formal Waec 2022 Physics practical specimen.
(a) The test takes place in the (a) format. must provide the specimens, equipment and other materials to conduct your test.
(b) In the event that the specimen isn’t available in sufficient numbers. It should be shared with small groups of applicants.
(c) Candidats must be provided with the following materials, that will be labeled appropriately
Official Waec 2022/2023 Physics Practical Specimen
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2022
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2022 PHYSICS 3 PRACTICAL
Instructions to Schools
- 1. Great care should be taken to ensure that the information given below does not reach the candidates either indirectly before the examination.
- 2. In addition to the usual apparatus in a physics laboratory, each candidate will require the following:
Waec Physics Specimen 2022 (PHYSICS APPARATUS)
- Metre rules;
- Set of masses (20 g, 40 g, 60 g, 80 g, and 100 g);
- Knife edge;
- Five pieces of thread each of length about 50cm;
- Weighing balance
- Laboratory thermometer;
- 600 ml supply of water;
- Retort stand and clamb;
- One copper calorimeter, 150 ml capacity; unlagged;
- Glass rod stirrer
- Non-conducting pad for a calorimeter (e.g. cardboard);
- Measuring cylinder (200 ml);
- Stop watch/clock;
- Bunsen burner/source of heat.
- Voltmeter (0 – 2 V);
- Two dry cells (1.5 V each) connected inseries (connecting leads should be provided for the battery);
- Metre bridge;
- Connecting wires;
- Ammeter (0 – 2 A).
CONDUCTING THE PRACTICAL PHYSICS TEST
- 3. The following announcement should be made to the candidates at the beginning of the examination:
‘The Examiner does not want you to waste your time because you cannot proceed with an
experiment. Any candidate, therefore, who cannot get on with the experiment after spending 15 minutes on it, may come to me and ask for help.’
- 4. The Physics Teacher should be allowed to give a hint to a candidate who is unable to proceed with the experiment.
- 5. The following regulations must
be strictly adhered to.
- (a) No hint should be announced to the candidates as a whole.
- (b) A candidate who is unable to proceed and requires assistance must come up to you and state his or her difficulty. The candidate should be told that the Examiner will be informed of any assistance given in this way.
- (c) A note must be made, on the Report Form, of any assistance given to any candidate, with the name and index number of the candidate.
Report Forms are provided separately, on which you are required to state the following:
- (a) detailed information about the apparatus where necessary;
- (b) any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate, especially if the Examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
- (c) any departure from the specified items which could not be avoided;
- (d) any assistance given to the candidates under the regulations explained in 5 above.
- 7. In cases where several sets of apparatus are provided for a question and specific information about the appAratus is required by the Examiner, each piece of apparatus about which the information is required, and which may differ slightly for different candidates. must he clearly m, ked letters A, B, C, etc. and the corresponding information must be clearly reported, showing which apparatus was supplied to which candidate. The candidates should be instructed to record these letters in their scripts.
- 8. A completed Report Form must be enclosed in each envelope of scripts.
Waec Physics Practical Specimen 2022 With Diagrams
Set of Masses (20 g, 40 g, 60 g, 80 g, and 100 g)
Five pieces of thread each of length about 50cm
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC physics Specimen 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
waec specimen 20222023, gce physics 2022, waec 2022 physics practical specimen, 20222023 waec physics practical specimen
waec specimen 2022, 20222023 waec biology specimen, waec physics practical syllabus 2022, waec physics practical marking guide
- WAEC GCE physics practical specimen
- WAEC specimen for physics
- 2022/2023 WAEC physics specimen
- WAEC physics past questions download
- NECO physics specimen
- GCE physics specimen 2022
- WAEC physics practical question
- Biology specimen for GCE
- Physics specimen for GCE
- NECO GCE specimen for GCE